• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Classic Ran Old School Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Classic Ran Old School + Tools + GameGuard

lord when I run the launcher and have entered in the lobby server why arrived - arrived my pc turns itself ?

whether the problem game.exe ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Classic Ran Old School + Tools + GameGuard

lord when I run the launcher and have entered in the lobby server why arrived - arrived my pc turns itself ?

whether the problem game.exe ?

try to run as administrator the launcher :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant Log in..why? no Errors in Session, Field, Agent and Login..i just cant Login..

Attachments

• ran error - Classic Ran Old School Server - RaGEZONE Forums
    ran error.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 90
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How about the Club War Time? The time always repeating to 59 when 1 guild captured the eroom or when your going to another map.
Did you solved this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helpp i can't create account GM/Normal don't know why i use md5 already still doesn't work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after i download then i create account GM then login . there's people out there shouting using megaphone WTF is this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open it with REditor on the first page download the Editor And Tools and open the rar and find REditor then open the param.ini change the LoginAdress to ur ip

solved. but only 1 problem always get Bugtrap Crash. after change ip adress :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no it says bugtrap has been detected. i think its not field server bugtrap.dll i think i already uninstall the game then patch after that get bugtrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back