• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried several times to compile the "makefile" "Visual Studio Code" I can't create the .dll I would be very grateful if you could share a little knowledge teaching how to compile the source to .dll
thank you friend !
Cabal(220625-1826-Ver374-0000) - Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tested this dll today (except the bike limit) and everything works fine... except the bm2/bm3 macro, was it supposed to work with bm3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested this dll today (except the bike limit) and everything works fine... except the bm2/bm3 macro, was it supposed to work with bm3?
It's probably commented out in the code by default. There should be a comment why

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to change language?

Works with NewAge, thanks!

Please provide c++ version for the DLL

How did you compile the dll source?

Which build configuration for this? I have a lot of errors when build the source.

1705251533549 - Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source - RaGEZONE Forums

Hoping for the author to at least provide a simple way to build the gamehook.dll, I don't know if it is really good as it's almost an hour now xD

1705259654283 - Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys are too lazy to google ?

Install gcc, install make(winget install GnuWin32.Make) add both to PATH if they aren't in path and then just run `make all` from the terminal in that folder.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You guys are too lazy to google ?

Install gcc, install make(winget install GnuWin32.Make) add both to PATH if they aren't in path and then just run `make all` from the terminal in that folder.
Ain't lazy, asking for how can I successfully compiled it. And I already did, still thanks to you for those "LAZY" who doesn't know what Google is.

Reaction score
The fact that your wrote and I quote "Hoping for the author to at least provide a simple way to build the gamehook.dll" after he made a makefile(could have left it without so you have to figure out how to build it with gcc yourself) showed me that :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How did you compile the dll source?

Which build configuration for this? I have a lot of errors when build the source.

I did it using mingw... I just had to add to it

Back