Clean Source

Question, you didn't add this to the features but you should. You somehow changed the colors of the different admins.

How did you do this? o.o

Sorry for being off-topic but it definitely intrigued me because I can't find where you edited this.

Edit: Never mind me. I figured it out. Cool beans dude.
 
Last edited:
Code:
Neuz error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::CWndChattingBlockingList(void)" (??0CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_IgnoreList(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_IgnoreList@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
Neuz error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void)" (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)
Neuz error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::UpdateInformation(void)" (?UpdateInformation@CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_BlockUser(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_BlockUser@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
Neuz fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

That's my last problem sir

i got VS2003 SP1

Thanks in Advance

Same Problem :grr:
 
unresolved external symbol...
Check your symbols you have used or try to rebuild.

Self Explaining stuff , RageZone should really make a whole new section for that...
 
Can you post the strings for the red admin name and the blue gm name?
I dont want load full source a 2nd.
i changed many stuff in my, and i dont want loose my work.
 
wow ... so hard to make a patch .... my head already spinn ....

how to make patch using C++ .... anyone willing to write step by step to newbie like me ..... i've try many guide in ragezone forum .... still no solutions .....

please help me .....
 
I wanted to comment that your MoverAttack.cpp is completely different than the original MoverAttack.cpp. I actually like a lot of what you were doing though. xD
 
My Neuz.exe keeps crashing when I load the game, and if I use my normal neuz.exe then I can't log into game, it doesn't register in the cache or worldserver that I'm trying to connect.
 
Last edited:
does anyone else have this problem?
When i logout of the game it does not save the character data into the database (Character_STR).

and i get this error in the querylog.
also when i close the server and reopen it, every character reverts back to the beginning. I'm more than certain and have been told this has deliberatly been put inplace in the source, either in dbmanager or dbmanagersave.

Code:
query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000018','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,      0,      0,      0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Error converting data type varchar to int.

If anyone has the solution it would be greatly appreciatted and i'd probably pay for the help

add me on msn or PM me here plz: [email protected]
 
I have found a bug @ the post.
When i send a mail to a nother char and type @ penya "9999999999999999999999999999999" (31x number 9) i got 2,147,xxx,xxx penya and the other char get 2,147,xxx,xxx mrd penya.
how can i fix that?
 
haiiii guyss =3 well look i know im noob at usin c++ ;-; i would like some HELP WITHOUT ANY BITES OK? >=O xPPP ok seriously when i try to compile i get this error ;-;

StdAfx.cpp
StdAfx.cpp(0) : fatal error C1074:'IDB' is illegal extension for PDB file: accountserver
help pls :3
 
Last edited:
Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
..\_Common\Project.h(849) : error C2065: 'MAX_MONSTER_LEVEL' : undeclared identifier


Any idea why I get this?
 
Back