Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client 1.3.6 with element.data 1.4.2 V316

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client version 1.3.6 with the data 316 V 1.4.2 downgrade by Ronny, I'm tired of uploading this client .. has reached many times but always fail .. from the start mediafire / zshare / depostie / etc, I just tried to upload this file via FTP .. good times could walk .... and thanks for everything that has been about providing me a lesson about this PW
:):

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Client version 1.3.6 with the data 316 V 1.4.2 downgrade by Ronny, I'm tired of uploading this client .. has reached many times but always fail .. from the start mediafire / zshare / depostie / etc, I just tried to upload this file via FTP .. good times could walk .... and thanks for everything that has been about providing me a lesson about this PW
:):

Erm.. atleast put login info so we can download client :mellow:

Code:
ftp://pw-dpm.servegame.org/

User Name & Password ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm.. atleast put login info so we can download client :mellow:

Code:
ftp://pw-dpm.servegame.org/

User Name & Password ?

no user or paswd..
or try to use this
user: public
passwd: public

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, correct info :sleep:

Edit.. oh jesus.. 13kbps speed >.<

I hope you can understand my connections ..
Currently, more than 12 users logged in, I really wanted to share my data with others .. But why am I so trouble in uploading my data .. This file has been uploaded so I try to take over many days, but to no avail .. always be disconnected.
I'm sorry
:(:

Last edited:
Back