Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client 4.7.5.18 for GiGatR00n server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client download link (posted link in Thread: Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM on page 3). I tried to run the client without running the server, client error 1024 "Failed to update the game." How do I fix this? And in the folder l10n rus, exactly will work with this server if the server configuration and start to put the bat file cc: 7? Help me please. Sorry for my English google translate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client download link (posted link in Thread: Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM on page 3). I tried to run the client without running the server, client error 1024 "Failed to update the game." How do I fix this? And in the folder l10n rus, exactly will work with this server if the server configuration and start to put the bat file cc: 7? Help me please. Sorry for my English google translate.
It's not full client 4.75. you can use these files for Downgrade purpose only.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the full Client, tested.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all. Please tell me how to work with this client
I read that this client is only for downgrading, but I don't know how to properly do this downgrade. Help me to understand. Thanks everyone.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who can't download clent from Mega:

Aion 4.7.5 Client (cc = 2)

Gg6rjga - Client 4.7.5.18 for GiGatR00n server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back