Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Closes when open! server Start okie!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i tried to install Client in other Pc Cabal Client Closes? just on its first loading it didnt go to logon screen? so whats the problem on all clients? ive already tested China and GP - TF Client still the same? but when i tried on server it works well? Y_Y

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is actually the East Asian langage support you need to install. I have seen a broken client do the same though.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CabalOnlineeurope_xfire_Setup.exe + all Updates => after this => CabalOceanManualPatch.rar .

hf

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been using the Chinese client so far but i'm downloading the GP one to try now as lots of people are saying it is better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i have to install asean language pack on the other pc to run cabal? im using GP client with GP-Cabal_Patch_Login__SHARED_BY_DARKXL_ and Patch_Login__SHARED_BY_DARKXL_ + GP-TFN-Patch-1.

but how come in my server client works fine even though it doesnt have asean language pack?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you please! upload it here to that anyone who has this the same problem! can fix those problems! gladly appreciated

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i ment the asian language pack

but how come when i see my server pc settings on regional and language option it didnt have east asean language pack but the client works there? but when i tried to put it on other computers client just closes it self? :sq_yellow

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmmmm no one can help? i guess i have to do it myself T_T ill go check directx9 if updated! also trying to install asean langauge pack! back for more details!

Upvote 0
Back