Client doesn't match server

Joined
May 9, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I'm unable to connect my server by client. Probably because client and server isn't match. The client is CPT official client. Version is 1035, and the server is KPT test server. Version is 1850. Can you help me? If need to provide the executable file of server and client, please tell me.
 
you said it all right there, they don't match. they won't work. get a client that matches your server, or get the CPT server files.
 
I can't find the CPT server. So I ask for help here. I hope that someone can help me to change file of client or server to make them match. I find the thread about it in the community yesterday night. But it is posted 8 years ago. It didn't allow to reply. So I have to create a new thread for help.
 
you cant just "change it to match" the whole source code has changed between versions and without know what, they wont match up.
not connecting is probably different ports, but even still, if you could get in, it would be buggy AF.
 
Back