• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

client error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone

im having trouble when i open the client. what i did was i copied the data folder of lifeto to trickster client folder and this is what i get.
---- 2018:08:23 07:19:55 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:23:08 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:25:02 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:28:00 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:30:41 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================
jenovaproject - client error - RaGEZONE Forums
---- 2018:08:23 07:31:27 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear ice,

thanks for the reply. but i just want to translate the game into english.

regards

ive revert back the data folder to its stock data folder and now working again but the problem is i cannot get out of the blooming cora town
when i try to reach a portal its not allowing me to enter.

heres the screens.

Upvote 0
Back