Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well to be precise I know what the cause of it, just not too sure what to do, I'm assuming that I would need to do something about the client but what happening is that I added in new Items, like Custom Wz File into my V117 Server, but whenever I hover my cursor onto the Item, it immediately Crashes the Client and says this inside the Launch Bat.

If anyone knows the problem of it, can you state out what I would need to do ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cannot Add Custom Things taht do not exist in your Actual Games .wz Files without adding it to them (hence custom WZ.)

You can edit previous ones to an extent before needing the custom wz is required.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How exactly do you create a custom wz than? Because I brought the items from a higher version itself and I wasn't too sure exactly but thought it be something along the lines of that

Upvote 0
Back