Client get disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hello everyone,

I user this guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/repack-11-11-82-seson-847620/
to install my my server.

everything seems to be ok, but when i launch the client and click on the server it get disconnected.

I Dont know what i may have forget, any one have some clues for me.

I also would like to know how to make an account for my own server.
Mumaker i have doesnt seems to work.

Thanks

Rohan
 
follow these simple steps:
1. create your account through web (install xampp->any web application - mu web or whatever);
2. double check all your server config (IP, version and client serial);
3. verify IP, version and serial in your main;
4. decrypt muonline.log and see if your main connect to your server IP
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back