- Joined
- Jun 17, 2008
- Messages
- 371
- Reaction score
- 7
Hello!
Currently, everything is working fine on my retro, and I can go on it, but no one else can.
I have portforwarded the ports 80, 3306, 3000, and 3001 (EMU runs on 3000 and 3001) and I have port checked them and they are working fine. (I have all set as TCP)
NOW HERE ARE MY CONFIGURATIONS:
I have the emu configuration.ini set as this:
That stuff should be all fine for going public, and I don't have those set as localhost, they currently work as my ACTUAL IP address.
Where the problems come in are in my client.
I currently have this set as config.php:
AND THIS SET FOR client.php
Everything is working good on my local machine, but in order to go public, I need to get my SWF's available for everyone which means the URL as my ACTUAL IP address- NOT localhost, but when I change it to my real IP address, it times out and won't connect to my emulator. What is wrong?
Currently, everything is working fine on my retro, and I can go on it, but no one else can.
I have portforwarded the ports 80, 3306, 3000, and 3001 (EMU runs on 3000 and 3001) and I have port checked them and they are working fine. (I have all set as TCP)
NOW HERE ARE MY CONFIGURATIONS:
I have the emu configuration.ini set as this:
Code:
## OTHER STUFF UP HERE ##
## Game TCP/IP Configurationgame.tcp.bindip=*myip*
game.tcp.port=3000
game.tcp.conlimit=11000
game.tcp.conperip=100
game.tcp.enablenagles=False
## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=*myip*
mus.tcp.port=3001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=*myip*
## OTHER STUFF DOWN HERE ##
Where the problems come in are in my client.
I currently have this set as config.php:
Code:
## OTHER STUFF UP HERE ##
$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/external_variables.txt'; //External Vars [Don't edit]
$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/external_flash_texts.txt'; //External Flash Texts [Don't edit]
$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/productdata.txt'; //Product Data [Don't edit]
$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/furnidata.txt'; //Furni Data [Don't edit]
$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://localhost/swfs'; //SWF Folder [Don't edit]
## OTHER STUFF DOWN HERE ##
AND THIS SET FOR client.php
Code:
## OTHER STUFF UP HERE ##
var flashvars = { "client.allow.cross.domain" : "0",
"client.notify.cross.domain" : "1",
"connection.info.host" : "*myrealipaddress*",
"connection.info.port" : "3000",
"site.url" : "{url}/",
"url.prefix" : "{url}/",
"client.reload.url" : "{url}/client",
"client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"external.variables.txt" : "{external_vars}",
"external.texts.txt" : "{external_texts}",
"productdata.load.url" : "{product_data}",
"furnidata.load.url" : "{furni_data}",
"use.sso.ticket" : "1",
"sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
"processlog.enabled" : "0",
"account_id" : "1",
"client.starting" : "Please wait! {hotelName} is starting up",
"flash.client.url" : "http://localhost/swfs/",
"user.hash" : "31385693ae558a03d28fc720be6b41cb1ccfec02",
"has.identity" : "0",
"flash.client.origin" : "popup",
"token" : "{sso}"
};
var params = {
"base" : "http://localhost/swfs/",
"allowScriptAccess" : "always",
"menu" : "false"
};
if (!(HabbletLoader.needsFlashKbWorkaround())) {
params["wmode"] = "opaque";
}
var clientUrl = "http://localhost/swfs/habbo.swf";
## OTHER STUFF DOWN HERE ##
Everything is working good on my local machine, but in order to go public, I need to get my SWF's available for everyone which means the URL as my ACTUAL IP address- NOT localhost, but when I change it to my real IP address, it times out and won't connect to my emulator. What is wrong?

