Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client how? Legend of Mir 3 

C

cooldudex

Where's the guide for setting the client up to play on your own server? Because I think I got the server running... no errors..

If there's no guide, this is what I tried:
I downloaded this client

and changed mir3.ini and mir4.ini to my ip address "127.0.0.1". Then when I start mir3.exe I see an update window with 2 camels and nothing happens. When I strat mir4.exe I see the same but english and it asks me to start without updating. Clicking yes takes me to a screen where I can enter username and password but when I press ok, nothing happens. I also made an account with manager.exe but still the same happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Have you unzipped the client files and placed them into your ei main folder ?

If so edit the mir4 patch ini file aswell as the mir4.ini file.

If you created a account correctly should be fine, I downloaded my files from here including the account maker and dont seem to have a problem.

Hope it helps

C

cooldudex

I have... But how do I know if making account realy worked? And which exe do I start to play mir3? And does it need updated ??

C

cooldudex

Yesss!! I got everything working. I used all the rars on the site you gave me. Now I can login but the graphics seem so incomplete and when I made a character nothing happens...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have a look at your DB server when you make a char, there could be something on there.
it seems to me either a SQL error, or it just doesn't like you :p, lol

C

cooldudex

I saw that de DBserver went off so suddenly... thats why I couldnt make the character. But now I can see my character inn the screen.

Back