Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client init failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i need help, this is my problem i create new item in item.csv and put it in game_server folder >>local/common/table, it work okay when i start ./game_server in ubuntu. But problem is when i start my client (i copied same item.csv from game server to client side) it pop up with message client init failed... idk what to do now, i put back old item.csv and it work okay pls help guys.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 things to do
1:Make sure you did everything good and didn't mess up with the file.
2:Don't open the client while having the files open in any editor.You have to close it to run the client

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill see where i messed up,could you please answer my message to know

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still got same problem,i think im wrong when making item. Can anyone give me lil tutorial how to do it good

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for every item there is a different way so you need to figure it out is it EQ is it something else u just need to figure things out Client init failed is when the client exe is reading the files and if there is a error ( mistake ) somewhere it wont start :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back