Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

client keeps crashing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server running oke... but client crashes after hardbeat screen. Seen other posts bout it but no solution :(

Have tried running server and client on different pc's, both pc's crash at same point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I try to connect with 3.9 client it works fine. But when I login on a char the main screen stays black. Thinks its because of the different packages. Gonna delete all now and install 3.8 again...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bah this is really weird

clean install of 3.8 doesnt fix it

- when i update 3.8 with redmoon.exe and main.dll of 3.9 client doesnt load
- when i update 3.8 with data and rle of 3.9 client does load, I can login, the music start to play when i start char, the menu and bars are visible but the main screen stays black

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I ran into this problem too. too fix it I just took off a few of the maps and it works fine for me.

I think windows has a limit to the number of things you can have open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt work :( I think ur problem occurs because of a lack of memory or something, thats y u can run with a few maps on.

But im running on 1Gb memory. Ur solution also wouldnt explain y 3.9 client does load and 3.8 doesnt

tnx for help though

Back