- Joined
- Feb 5, 2011
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
I have copy a server & client tantra file from my friend.
Thats server & client already running well in online mode.
When i try to run it in offline mode to test some upgrade item, event, NPC etc i have a problem with my Itemserver like on this picture.
I have succesfully run DBSRV, MSGSRV, SQLDAEMON & GMTool, fail to run ITMSRV with error message on this picture.
REMOVED
When i try to run zone server 1 & 2, it is run succesfully too.
Another problem appear when i try to run the client file with error message like on this picture.
REMOVED
Can anyone help me to solve this problem ... ?
Pls help me ... :?::?::?:
I need to solve this problem ASAP
Thats server & client already running well in online mode.
When i try to run it in offline mode to test some upgrade item, event, NPC etc i have a problem with my Itemserver like on this picture.
I have succesfully run DBSRV, MSGSRV, SQLDAEMON & GMTool, fail to run ITMSRV with error message on this picture.
REMOVED
When i try to run zone server 1 & 2, it is run succesfully too.
Another problem appear when i try to run the client file with error message like on this picture.
REMOVED
Can anyone help me to solve this problem ... ?
Pls help me ... :?::?::?:
I need to solve this problem ASAP
Last edited:

