- Joined
- Dec 4, 2011
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Ragezone !
I have a problem : when I kill a monster (Vempain, Zerkattak...) my neuz crash.
I try many solutions but nothing to do...
Thank you !
:
Wallk.
I solved the problem.
Sorry for this useless post!
I have a problem : when I kill a monster (Vempain, Zerkattak...) my neuz crash.
2012/ 2/20 17:52:56 CItemBase::SetTexture GetProp() NULL Return 20897
2012/ 2/20 17:53:00 Jan 17 2012 08:41:18 rCnt=1
Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 001B:0041131C
- Registers
EAX=0012BB4C EBX=7FFDA000 ECX=0012BB4C EDX=00000000 ESI=00000000
EDI=75962877 EBP=0012BD34 ESP=0012BB0C EIP=0041131C FLG=00210202
CS=001B DS=0023 SS=0023 ES=0023 FS=003B GS=0000
001B:0041131C Neuz.exe
001B:0040E454 Neuz.exe
001B:0040DA60 Neuz.exe
001B:007BB38F Neuz.exe
001B:0046D50A Neuz.exe
001B:00629360 Neuz.exe
001B:006291A5 Neuz.exe
001B:0047437C Neuz.exe
001B:00912C8C Neuz.exe
001B:75961114 kernel32.dll
001B:7751B299 ntdll.dll
001B:7751B26C ntdll.dll
I try many solutions but nothing to do...
Thank you !
Wallk.
I solved the problem.
Sorry for this useless post!

