Client Repack Jorklenis (Update)

I'm retired, I'm already
Exiled
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
832
Reaction score
157
Well to the point... here I deliver my repack again which is free and is more a little updated.

I bought this base from a friend 10 years ago or less for $30 because I didn't have some time left and I wanted to launch a server as quickly as possible which was a bit successful but I decided to close it due to lack of time.

I had eliminated it before because I had many requests and many didn't know how to make it work and my schedule was very saturated all those times but now I have some time available to lend a hand to whoever needs it.

This base is currently being used by a server called FXP Gunz so you can use it as a base for a server if you prepare it well, you can keep an eye on this link to see the progress.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f496/custom-source-1197813/


Password: Jorklenis2

The source code can be built in VS2013 or 2019 without problems. :8:
This is the source code which will be supported little by little by adding some features, if you see any detail or error let me know so it can be corrected.



If you don't know how to compile the source code here I bring the files already compiled ready to use along with the 5-code package created by GunBlade.


Features
---------------------------------------------------------------
Features:

Name Color (Data base use RGB)
Anti Cheat (Update)
Anti-Lead
Look My Ping
Radar
Login Ping
Camera Distance
Kill Cam
Draw HP/AP
Limit Map
System Ranking Update
Server Ping
Chat Staff
Kill Streak with Sound
Clan War Vote Map (Image Map)
VIP Grades Color
Grades Event Color
Cash Shop, Medal Shop and Event in-game
Anti-Spam System
Reward System
Login Animation
Rejoin CW and PlayerWars
Channel Event
Archetype Config
Sword Effect
FPS Fixed with config
Weapon Rotation
Auto Record
Dash Color
Stencil Buffering
Multi Sampling
White Map
See Team mate HP/AP bar
Bullet Mark
Effect Shot
Filter Abuse Lenguage
Remove Custom Items From Mouse Scroll
Ping Strike
Hellclimb fix
Gamble Item Fix
Filter Item Shop and Equipament
Maximum Players in Room 32
Anti-buffer
Anti HitBox
Anti Dll Inject
Frequent Updates
Latest Exploits Patched
3D Sound
Sniper Scope
Look Down Visibility
Make your own clan, without members.
Emoji system
Clan reset
MapName in RoomList
Server Auto Select
HP/AP 120/120
78 Maps incluid New Dungeon
NAT Network has been fixed.
Lv masked for Staff members.
Anti-Dodge
More...

Paint Mode
---------------------------------------------------------------
Game Mode:

DeathMatch
Team-Deathmatch
DeathMatch Beserker
Team Extreme
Capture The Flag
Gladiator
Team Gladiator
The Duel
Assassination
Training
Spy
Magix Box (New)
Infected
Gun Game Original
Quest
Survival
Vanilla Mode
Paint Ball Mode
Vampire Mode
Staff Mode

Commands:

tags
staff
commands
ignore
unignore
ignorelist
rejoin
extra
clean
nosmoke
3dsound
report
esp
kill
tp2
tp1
tpall

x5xf0Dm - Client Repack Jorklenis (Update) - RaGEZONE Forums


evsvKvY - Client Repack Jorklenis (Update) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Yes sir, locator/matchserver/matchagent but not the other files, like zitem.xml ect, when i take the files from system.mrs its bugging saying gameguard not runningError!! - StringTable Initalize FailedDropGunGame Can't Open File (xml/DropGunGameList.xml)Load XML from memory : xml/DropGunGameList.xml- FAILED[Sun Jun 19 08:47:48 2022] Read DropGunGame List Failed
 
Last edited:
Yes sir, locator/matchserver/matchagent but not the other files, like zitem.xml ect, when i take the files from system.mrs its bugging saying gameguard not runningError!! - StringTable Initalize FailedDropGunGame Can't Open File (xml/DropGunGameList.xml)Load XML from memory : xml/DropGunGameList.xml- FAILED[Sun Jun 19 08:47:48 2022] Read DropGunGame List Failed

You deleted the 'DropGunGameList.xml' file add it back inside the 'xml' folder and check.
 
Its not even in the files, thats why im asking for the server files complete :S

Friend I do not know what you have downloaded but that repack is complete, check it well because it is worth releasing something that is incomplete and does not work.
I am not going to upload repeated things, if possible download everything again and use the Google Drive link because everything is there.
 
i highly recommend everyone not to use this files as a base for your server.
i wasted like a year on fixing and stabilizing to make it playable for fxp.
there are other much better released sources.
 
i highly recommend everyone not to use this files as a base for your server.
i wasted like a year on fixing and stabilizing to make it playable for fxp.
there are other much better released sources.

I agree,
It's truly a shame, You put a lot of effort that this **** base doesn't deserve.

-

For anyone that is thinking of making a gunz server, do not use Jorklinis his shitty repacks, don't buy it from him either no matter what he says.
It's all garbage, It's all stolen it's nothing more but a bunch of leaked source codes pushed into 1 big thing with lot's of exploits and so on.
I recommend using Jetmans source code or the clean Summer 2011 source files.

This is the only time I'll address it once more.
For you're own safety and such read this thread very carefully.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f311/community-warning-dont-buy-stuff-1200895/
 
I agree,
It's truly a shame, You put a lot of effort that this **** base doesn't deserve.

-

For anyone that is thinking of making a gunz server, do not use Jorklinis his shitty repacks, don't buy it from him either no matter what he says.
It's all garbage, It's all stolen it's nothing more but a bunch of leaked source codes pushed into 1 big thing with lot's of exploits and so on.
I recommend using Jetmans source code or the clean Summer 2011 source files.

This is the only time I'll address it once more.
For you're own safety and such read this thread very carefully.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f311/community-warning-dont-buy-stuff-1200895/

We are very inquisitive today.
The truth was that it wasn't much work but at least I did a repack and I didn't lose anything in trying it, besides it works fine only that they throw 'hated' at it.
Cheers!
 
even if it doesn't serve as a base, there's a lot of things added that don't have all gathered in a repack, and it can be useful for the station for beginners who want.... and he at least always posts things to help and shares his work thing that almost no one shares with the community lately, jork always continue with your posts, because it helps many newbies in the area...
 
even if it doesn't serve as a base, there's a lot of things added that don't have all gathered in a repack, and it can be useful for the station for beginners who want.... and he at least always posts things to help and shares his work thing that almost no one shares with the community lately, jork always continue with your posts, because it helps many newbies in the area...

Thank you friend, so it will be.



Hi, very good repack. Could you tell me how to activate spectator mode for players?
If possible to say which files are responsible for this function, I'm starting to study it now, so I don't know much. I just want some help getting started.

I can not share what you ask, maybe in some future I will do it or someone else would do it for me.
 
Selling of Client/Source/Server files, very useless when I have made everything public anyway.

National Gunz include Source/Server/Client files.
-

Github
-

Still remains a miracle GunZ that community is reasonably still active, after all the drama what happened in the community, if a hosting would have, I would have thrown all the files on a cloud that everyone could just download for free with a normal speed.

don't be lazy just search my archive:

everything is on it for free :)
 
Last edited:
it's nothing more that source useless it
:stupid:​
 
Last edited:
Back