Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client with MultiClient + Working UFJ ( V62 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading, but if this works, I love you.

inumedia - Client with MultiClient + Working UFJ ( V62 ) - RaGEZONE Forums

False positives I assume?

Edit:
Oh poop it works perfectly. Also has floorjump and UFJ doesn't d/c.

was fixed a long time ago -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was made by John of MaplePassion

My server was the first one to have floor jump. I dont think any one had it before me. Even now i have the message "first v62 server with full UFJ" in rankings and so far never heard any one say other wise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server was the first one to have floor jump. I dont think any one had it before me. Even now i have the message "first v62 server with full UFJ" in rankings and so far never heard any one say other wise.

If you put that, you're considered leaking it out. People like Blue would be the first one who'd leech it. That's why it's best not to just tell the world your server have working UFJ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UMM does this have the dmg cap removed????????? and stfu guys ur jerks what if some people dont know how to make these things so stfu and ty for the client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back