Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Clipstone] Need some new staff members to take over some areas of the project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm recruiting some new members to join the team of Clipstone which contains some of these below:

- Content Creation (Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Youtube, Kick, Reddit, Forums)
Streaming and posting on all platforms.

- Server Management
Keep the servers running fresh with restarts and listening to players queries when it comes to ping, or general issues the could be to do with the server itself.

- Investors
A share of the project, Whatever money is earned is split between all investors & the servers upkeep as well as advertisements to catch the eyes of potential new players. Having a share means you'll own a part of Clipstone meaning you will be required to put your voice forward on concerns as well as give input on new features but u wont have to deal with the actual managing of the project as a whole.

- In Game Moderators (Call of duty black ops 2 zombies/multiplayer, Rust and Project Zomboid)
Issue bans, kicks and solve conflicts with players.

- Social Media Managers (Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Youtube, Kick, Reddit, Forums)
Create posts corresponding to the accounts to gain traction as well as engage with commenters and other people to get as much engagement as possible.

- Discord Moderators
Issue bans, kicks and solve conflicts between the players/members of the discord.

- Discord Admins
Issue bans, kicks, solve conflicts between the players/members of the discord, organize events, come up with new events and keep the management up to date with what's happening.

- About Clipstone
For the most part Clipstone is a small community based on free to play game servers unless their is custom content which people can pay to access which is technically a donation since all of the money goes towards server costs.

The team is fun to work with, Every time were in the discord calls we just have fun have a laugh and play games until we come up with some ideas to add to the servers, we also share a lot of music and memes to each other so its basically just a chill laid back environment where you can do what you want as long as the rules are followed which is basically just respecting others.

If you would like to join in for any of the above reasons you can contact me here on devbest or you can find my socials and discord server in my devbest bio below.

Thankyou for reading!

WeedLikeToSmoke - [Clipstone] Need some new staff members to take over some areas of the project - RaGEZONE Forums

Back