Cloaks not showing

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
May 3, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hello guys, I have a little problem adding new cloaks to my server.

I copied an .o3d and .dds files of an existing cloak, changed the name and edited the texture in the .dds.

Also I edited every file that needs to be edited (propitem.txt/defineitem.h/etc) and added them to resource/client.

My problem is, that when I spawn the cloak in the server, the inventory icon appears but when I equip the cloak, it is invisible.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this problem please?
 
Hello guys, I have a little problem adding new cloaks to my server.

I copied an .o3d and .dds files of an existing cloak, changed the name and edited the texture in the .dds.

Also I edited every file that needs to be edited (propitem.txt/defineitem.h/etc) and added them to resource/client.

My problem is, that when I spawn the cloak in the server, the inventory icon appears but when I equip the cloak, it is invisible.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this problem please?

You can only change any o3d model using the converter.
 
What do you mean? I didn't change the model, I just want to make a new cloak by using one of the .o3d that already exist in the server.

Also, could you send me the converter that pipelli made please? Because I can't find it, and I have searched everywhere.
 
DO NOT CHANGE ONLY NAMES ! tztz

1. rename o3d and dds
2. load o3d in converter
3. load dds in converter
4. save o3d
5. thats all and it works
 
Yeah but my problem is that i don't have the converter, cant find it because all links are dead to download it.

I also tried opening the .o3d file with notepad and hex workshop, I change the .dds inside the file but still not working.

Can you send me the converter please?



Okay now the texture is showing, but it has no animation and its not in the right position of the character.

Btw I used the cmd convertor, the only one I could find.

Any suggestions how to fix this now?
 
Guys, now I have another problem: When you equip the cloak/item just the owner can see the item equiped, it is invisible. The other players can't see it for some reasons. You need to re-equip the item to let others see your item.

And yes, everyone has the same files, same client, same texture, same models, and same datas.

Anyone have a solution?
 
I used an unused number, I just rolled to the bottom and added a new line for example:

The last item number was 224897 (Thats a box lvl 120) and I added a new line with 224898.

But I am getting this problem, any idea?
 
So I could use 23000, 23001, 23002, 23003... if they aren't in use of course. Let me try this now.



Wow now is working, thanks very much Worf.
 
Back