ClockWork Weapons

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Hello Rageoners!)
Im make ClockWork Weapons
Im make Icons, Models, Texture
Only 9 Weapons im not make sword and axe
1. Icons:
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Big Sword
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Big Axe
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Knuckle
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Stick
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Wand
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Staff
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Bow
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- YoYo
FrostTimer - ClockWork Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums
- Shield


2. Video:


3. Download:
Download =
Virustotal =

4. In Archive
In archive only Models/Textures/Icons

By frosttimer

Bye:w00t:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad use used all those glows on the weapons in your video. I'd rather have seen them clean, but for what I can see they look okay. Yes they are clockwork weapons, but not very special or very beautiful. Good job though.
 
To be honest, I just like the stick, nice work tho?

I wanted to do from the beginning and add a stick only to itself but then I made ​​a stick and decided to make a full set of weapons and put on Ragezone

Off: please work on your English,,,

I know English but then forgot it sorry

P.s again sorry for bad english
 
Last edited:
Back