Cloning what Lambda did

Mako is insane.
Decennium
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
968
Reaction score
815
So, I'm attempting to do the login screen just like Lambda did with the animation.



So far I have managed to have it load the map and manually move the camera.

Heh.
 
I know that this is just a test and I guess you will also change it later, but in the final version, choose a complete map ;p

Also the animation itself looks kinda stucky, like it's moving sidewards, *stops*, upwards, *stops* etc.
But I think the B-Spline Lambda already mentioned can improve that (not sure if that's what b-spline is good for tho -.-)
 
Upvote 0
Do not use IJJI login for this because the current login they use is not a complete map, use IJJI maps , such as Ruin , Citadel , Stairway etc..
 
Upvote 0
For those of you saying use a different map, it works with your login.mrs map

When he had me test it, it didn't matter what i had as my login


Anyways like i said jacob, the controls for it suck ;-;

@e1o14 the way he has to control this sucks kind of, its hard to move smoothly

@landon hes making a 2010 emu right now
 
Upvote 0
Cloning doesn't really mean surpass it. It just deals with copying.

He didn't say that cloning meant surpassing. He asked Phail to surpass what Lambda did by thinking and implementing better things on it rather than just limit to what Lambda did.
 
Upvote 0
Back