closed ftw.

Re: I've left

You all hate me but, I'm going to admit this.

I'm leaving because I'm being hate by people who I don't even know. I'm being hated for asking questions and not understand things. And you want to know why, HEARING DISABILITY. Yes, it does affect you in a lot of ways. For example, it affects your grammer. It affects you understand many other things. I have a hard life already and, I don't need it to be harder by this forum. I have served problems enough and it's despicable to see there aren't rules to NOT hurt someones feelings. I am sick of this so, goodbye.

Grammar*

/asshole mode off: Fare thee well despite not knowing you.
 
Re: I've left

Grammar*

/asshole mode off: Fare thee well despite not knowing you.

Halo - closed ftw. - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: I've left

wtf lol haha, trav just made my day ;)
 
Re: I've left

My point is made.

If you let giant enemy internet trolls affect you then you're not gonna get anywhere, it's a forum, there are going to be assholes who try and bring you down for many reasons, /ignore them and move on.
 
Re: I've left

You mean like Parker
why shall I suffer more? I've suffered enough already
I couldn't care less about you to be honest.
I am pretty sure you are referring to the thread..


I simply posted my post around why I don't think you should be a moderator, you're the one who brang up
You know what Parker, you should seriously get a life. You're just another little idiotic kid. And you know what, I DON'T HAVE THINGS YOU HAVE BECAUSE I FRICKING HAVE A DISABILITY. YOU FAIL, YOU FAIL BY ME.

I didn't know you had a disability before I posted in that thread and I can assure you I don't care if you have a disability now, I see this as you trying to milk sympathy votes, nothing more nothing less.

I'm still going to speak my mind whether you have a disability or not, I don't care about your life (why should I) so why would I care about your disability.

All things being truthful, I ran through a glass door, I cut tendons, veins etc but I don't go around showing it off to people to get sympathy (I could even post pictures of where I had the skin-graph on my left leg, for those who don't believe me), I was in a wheelchair for 3 weeks (not comparing me to someone who has been in one for thirty years) but I know how other people feel that are in wheelchairs and what inequalities they face.

So in summary I could not care if you left or stayed, I posted what I think of your threads and you bring up all this disability BS which I couldn't care less about.

Cya later.
 
Re: I've left

Not everyone can and will like you, get over it. It just happened that there are bigger concentrations of people that do not like you. Look around, sure there must be at least some of them that do* like you...
* I am not sure though, it varies from person to person.
Moreover, this is Internet, personal issues must be left in real life and not the Internet, here, barely anyone cares.
[/Captain Obvious]
On a totally different note, see you.
 
Re: I've left

@ Eri

Am a Paki Hindu Santa. Now come on. What can get worse?

You need to just ignore shyt like this. There's the crowd - it's just that you gotta find the right one's in all of it.

See am asian but you see that ass Vendaku up there? He lubs me. See - this is globalization now. < -- okay. that doesnt make sense now ..

Anyways, just **** it and chillax....

@ Trav

:wub:
 
Back