Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Clothes...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the discovery of Hotels which use SWF Defender to domain lock clothes which are either created by their users whom wish to have them elsewhere and not themselves or by other people/releases from forums and they later claim them to be property of themselves. Which I am sure whatever is created based off Habbo belongs to Sulake in a legal sense since it is their idea at the end of the day.

I have sorted these clothing SWFs into two folders (protected/unprotected).

If you have any hotels which you'd like me to sort the protected and unprotected clothing for you feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!5ot2Ua7J!XJ4MU5t1lv7raYxR-rTzlTry9GO0VfZ1KJDqcfpXUTc

Maybe one day I will create an automated SWF defender bypass tool.

credits:
Sulake and the People which actually designed the images for the clothes.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
In the discovery of Hotels which use SWF Defender to domain lock clothes which are either created by their users whom wish to have them elsewhere and not themselves or by other people/releases from forums and they later claim them to be property of themselves. Which I am sure whatever is created based off Habbo belongs to Sulake in a legal sense since it is their idea at the end of the day.

I have sorted these clothing SWFs into two folders (protected/unprotected).

If you have any hotels which you'd like me to sort the protected and unprotected clothing for you feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!5ot2Ua7J!XJ4MU5t1lv7raYxR-rTzlTry9GO0VfZ1KJDqcfpXUTc

Maybe one day I will create an automated SWF defender bypass tool.

credits:
Sulake and the People which actually designed the images for the clothes.

Screenshots would be helpful bud.

-Greets,

Back