Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

clown still trying to scam people (src release) the same stuff shown, in the picture

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still trying to scam after being banned everywhere

his source that he is trying to sell for more than $300 is right here ^^ guy is brain damaged, gl out there be safe
His fb post

more stuff i want to say, gunz is dead stop wasting time trying to sell or buy a source, it is the most useless thing to ever do everything is legit free heres another src of his

and another
i don't know if they are bugged or not.

^^ have fun

use this too. everything is free

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no new about it. Still same epix and play src.
it's not supposed to be "new" i'm just posting stuff that "he is legit selling when its leaked everywhere. hes trying to sell the "epix source for more than 300 usd, when every server is basically used by the same source by him.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It could be there's something changes but if you could review the source it self still the same with play src xd.

I just reviewed just now and still the same.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Epix was published a month ago and you posted it to your git. and the play src is release years ago. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Epix was published a month ago and you posted it to your git. and the play src is release years ago. :/
bro, this post is not about that, at all this post is to let people know that the source that he is selling for $300 is already released. i'm just releasing stuff incase if he tries to sell again. and he did. you don't understand how many servers are being used by his crappy laggy src

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that. People don't learn about buying SRC. and all of them are closed now. Because this src is poop, the good thing is that you may get the other stuff that was added to it, so you may add it to yours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that. People don't learn about buying SRC. and all of them are closed now. Because this src is poop, the good thing is that you may get the other stuff that was added to it, so you may add it to yours.
all this jork guy really does is just take stuff from other sources that were released years ago and puts it in a huge package and tries to sell it for $300 and some how people really fall for that crap

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can not sell a source whats free base and price it with huge expenses, just because you painted cross on it. It is mislead. anyone can really do the same if they had resource and information available. What he does is exploit. and abuse his privileges, selling the stuff in the dark, behind the corners to people without knowledge. and abuse that and so that we wont come and save this poor guy. from losing his money.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I asked for a source code implementation for 4000$ and it was all free?

I bought the interface...

but it turned out to be a different server.

I trusted him, but for some reason he only revealed money.
poop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you paid for an idea that was sold packaged as beautiful, to deceive the unsuspecting. scammers' skills in pyramid schemes and create the illusion of a product that sells itself. it's just one version of embezzlement in the field, the digital one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still trying to scam after being banned everywhere

his source that he is trying to sell for more than $300 is right here ^^ guy is brain damaged, gl out there be safe
His fb post

more stuff i want to say, gunz is dead stop wasting time trying to sell or buy a source, it is the most useless thing to ever do everything is legit free heres another src of his

and another
i don't know if they are bugged or not.

^^ have fun

use this too. everything is free

Have Epix Gunz Server Files /DB complete & compiled ?

i can't compile it if anyone can share t.y!

Last edited:
Back