Club Penguin - Private Server [SOURCE CODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer,

You must agree that this is a sharing community.
Not a place to earn easy money by using paid links.
I have always thought that links like that should have been forbidden.

More so when its not really even 100% sure if there are any actual working files.

But everybody's got there reason to think different like you.
So that's not a problem but think before you actually think somebody else is wrong.

And you might get why i acted this way.
 
Killer,

You must agree that this is a sharing community.
Not a place to earn easy money by using paid links.
I have always thought that links like that should have been forbidden.

More so when its not really even 100% sure if there are any actual working files.

But everybody's got there reason to think different like you.
So that's not a problem but think before you actually think somebody else is wrong.

And you might get why i acted this way.

also to add some people have done the survey and were still not able to 1 complete it or 2 get the files after they where done. also has anyone gotten these to work?
 
Killer,

You must agree that this is a sharing community.
Not a place to earn easy money by using paid links.
I have always thought that links like that should have been forbidden.

More so when its not really even 100% sure if there are any actual working files.

But everybody's got there reason to think different like you.
So that's not a problem but think before you actually think somebody else is wrong.

And you might get why i acted this way.


Yeah sure, those links should be forbidden because people should be able to download stuff right away.
But let's say uploaded it on Rapidshare or something to earn points for a premium account, I wouldn't like someone mirroring it if he stated he doesn't want that.
To me, you're both wrong.
 
Thanks! I tried to use the ********* link, to help you out a bit, but it wouldn't let me download it so I used one of the posted mirrors. However, I hope the money from your bitf.ly link was a small compensation!
 
Everyone who downloaded via the share-cash link: Give me the ID number that you got once you finished a survey and i will pm you my tutorial documentation (You will need Word 2010)
 
When you use google and type in Club penguin private server you will find hundrets of those posts. Dunno if its the same who posted it but its always that payd link thing. Strange thing is that on every single post i checked, there is nobody who said its roking and there is no guide so i say its fake unless its proved it works :D: ( and its not a prove to post screenshots of the client @ work, its just a prove if there is a working server where we can connect to )
 
When you use google and type in Club penguin private server you will find hundrets of those posts. Dunno if its the same who posted it but its always that payd link thing. Strange thing is that on every single post i checked, there is nobody who said its roking and there is no guide so i say its fake unless its proved it works :D: ( and its not a prove to post screenshots of the client @ work, its just a prove if there is a working server where we can connect to )

I think this is real.
The guy who posted it here and on some other forums, is TheSyntax, an underground coder. A few weeks ago he was accepted in the iCP development team. (He's called Dr.Syntax on the iCP forums) I don't know if he leaked the source or if he had permission to release it.

How do I know this? I've spoken to TheSyntax (online) and he confirms being Azzimi. I wacthed his forums (before the went down) and the iCPv3 forums.

Only this source is not complete. If somebody has a tutorial and/or the other files, please post them.
 
This was not created by the poster, and is my intellectual property. It shouldn't be here. This user doesn't do any coding, they simply us other people's programs and distribute them as their own. They go under the name "The Syntax", or "Dr. Syntax".

Any websites/users caught using this publicly will be reported to their provider/ISP. I would appreciate it if a moderator would remove this, I can't be bothered to file a DMCA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back