- Joined
- Jul 25, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
shouldnt have had so many mirrors. but i tried his first link and it didnt work so...
Killer,
You must agree that this is a sharing community.
Not a place to earn easy money by using paid links.
I have always thought that links like that should have been forbidden.
More so when its not really even 100% sure if there are any actual working files.
But everybody's got there reason to think different like you.
So that's not a problem but think before you actually think somebody else is wrong.
And you might get why i acted this way.
The poster just want to make money.I've checked the files, and they are not complete. Also, there is no client.
Yeah sure, those links should be forbidden because people should be able to download stuff right away.
But let's say uploaded it on Rapidshare or something to earn points for a premium account, I wouldn't like someone mirroring it if he stated he doesn't want that.
To me, you're both wrong.
This is disrespectful to the amount of hours that i've used on this. I could've asked for $50 for these files but instead i made available for the public.
If you respect a coders work then please remove your mirrors.
I think this is real.
The guy who posted it here and on some other forums, is TheSyntax, an underground coder. A few weeks ago he was accepted in the iCP development team. (He's called Dr.Syntax on the iCP forums) I don't know if he leaked the source or if he had permission to release it.
How do I know this? I've spoken to TheSyntax (online) and he confirms being Azzimi. I wacthed his forums (before the went down) and the iCPv3 forums.
Only this source is not complete. If somebody has a tutorial and/or the other files, please post them.
isin't the syntax the same ppl who where working on afventure quest worlds?
It seems to be created byTo view the content, you need to sign in or register
Are you kidding me? You yourself are breaking huge copyright laws by stealing content which the owners of Club Penguin own... and your complaining?
Not to mention your file contains a trojan. Gg.
Serious me is serious.
We're not breaking law, ourselves.
We use it as-is off of CP's Server.
Changing variables of how it works, IS legal.
However, the leak IS Breaking copyright law.
Go figure.
Haha. QFT.not sharing...man someone didnt love you enough when you where younger.