Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clubhabbo Maintenance Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded the clubhabbo maintenance rip for who ever wants it, I put it into a '.zip' file and uploaded it to different file sharing sites which you can find the links of below.

4Shared -

Uploading.com -

I take no credit for this layout what so ever.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't you have shame? Someone will see that and know you can't code...

Don't retaliate by telling me we steal from habbo, that's different, we need it to power our hotels but stealing a fansites maintenance page is low lol, they don't get paid, and they aren't poop..

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Don't you have shame? Someone will see that and know you can't code...

Don't retaliate by telling me we steal from habbo, that's different, we need it to power our hotels but stealing a fansites maintenance page is low lol, they don't get paid, and they aren't poop..

I don’t know why you’re getting on the moral high ground here; it’s a simple rip and release. He’s not claimed credit for anything but ripping there theme. I bet you download torrents, so what’s the difference?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don’t know why you’re getting on the moral high ground here; it’s a simple rip and release. He’s not claimed credit for anything but ripping there theme. I bet you download torrents, so what’s the difference?

Exactly

SnS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Realese .
I like the design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back