- Joined
- Dec 26, 2008
- Messages
- 781
- Reaction score
- 226
Development postponed, I'm now the official website/banner maker of my friends server so I'm in the process of making him a custom cms. Might make another cms then return to this one later. ANYWAYS not going to be working on it for awhile but when I do it'll go extremely quick (made a stand-alone acp stuff for friends server so I'll just copy it over)
I decided to make a CMS that is (well...) clean and simple? xD Don't be expecting anything like cype (or aero CMS when it is released)
I'll probably release it within a few weeks or a month or two at most.
Completed:
To-Do:
It's not very far into it but all the pages are setup and look nice. Also, I need theme ideas and suggestions.
Screenshots:
Home
Downloads
Rankings
News
Login / Register
About
No live demo sorry
:
News/Event system works but you can't add/change them yet (as said above) I will post some updated screenshots soon with some manually added news/events and ill add some more players so you can see how it would look normally. Also should I add GM blogs? I decided they were kinda useless and a forum would be better for that (and wouldn't slow your site down) All info in the about section is read from the database so manual editing is unneeded.
Credits:
Billybombill- Creating/putting together
Cype Developers- News/Event system and a few other lifesaving scripts
Any suggestions of what to do with open space on front page? (screenshot gallery maybe?) Sorry about screenshot quality... I will try to find a way to get a live demo
:
Updates:
4/13/2010- Admin CP (1%)
4/12/2010- Style System (1%)
4/10/2010- Login Ability fixed (100%)
4/10/2010- User CP added (99.99%)
4/10/2010- User CP checks for cookies (100%)
4/10/2010- User CP color schemes (70%)
Clean N' Simple CMS
I decided to make a CMS that is (well...) clean and simple? xD Don't be expecting anything like cype (or aero CMS when it is released)
I'll probably release it within a few weeks or a month or two at most.
Completed:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Working Login/Logout
[*]User Cp
[*]Working Rankings
[*]News/Events/Rankings of front page
[*]Custom Installer
[*]Server status
[*]Server Information
[*]Downloads page
[*]Registration page
[/LIST]
To-Do:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Admin Cp
[*]Editing news/events
[*]In-Browser server information editor
[*]Editing news/events
[/LIST]
It's not very far into it but all the pages are setup and look nice. Also, I need theme ideas and suggestions.
Screenshots:
Home
Downloads
Rankings
News
Login / Register
About
No live demo sorry
News/Event system works but you can't add/change them yet (as said above) I will post some updated screenshots soon with some manually added news/events and ill add some more players so you can see how it would look normally. Also should I add GM blogs? I decided they were kinda useless and a forum would be better for that (and wouldn't slow your site down) All info in the about section is read from the database so manual editing is unneeded.
Credits:
Billybombill- Creating/putting together
Cype Developers- News/Event system and a few other lifesaving scripts
Any suggestions of what to do with open space on front page? (screenshot gallery maybe?) Sorry about screenshot quality... I will try to find a way to get a live demo
Updates:
4/13/2010- Admin CP (1%)
4/12/2010- Style System (1%)
4/10/2010- Login Ability fixed (100%)
4/10/2010- User CP added (99.99%)
4/10/2010- User CP checks for cookies (100%)
4/10/2010- User CP color schemes (70%)
Last edited:

