Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Code Geass And Code Geass R2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From looking around the forum I see lots of Code Geass avatar XD.

Just wonder anymore people here like code geass =].
Also what are you guys favorite moment, character,
in Code Geass/R2?

For me Lelouch is gangster XD. I hate Rolo (R2 Character) after what he did.
Spoiler here..

Killing Shirley.

I actually cried when that happened =[. Have anyone seen the latest episode in R2 I think was 15? Bleh another spoiler skip if you haven't seen. was there spoiler tag on this forum? Anyways, I hated Charles even more after he made C.C lost her memories concering the Geass.. D; C.C X Lelouch <33 =[. Wahh episode 16 come out already.

I already made a thread about Code Geass but ^^

Favorite Moment was in R2 when they made there escape the China.
Favorite Character is Lelouch Plainly because he come up with Ace tactics.

/Fate

Never Watched this anime is r2 season 2? or something?

wait or is r2 part of the name? i need to find out i like watching anime in my spare time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite character has to be Lelouch, simply because he rocks the entire world, and my most disliked character is Nunally, all of this nonsense is happening, simply because she is crippled. And my favorite moment would be when Lelouch first pulled out the Shinkirou Knightmare Frame.

Lelouch is one of the best main characters I've seen in along time. I can't really even classify what sort of character he is. I would say anti-hero, but it doesn't fully work. As for my favorite character: C.C. all the way. I connect with Lelouch the most, but C.C.'s character is beautifully done from a viewpoint of someone who appreciates and knows what goes into creating characters.

Lelouch is one of the best main characters I've seen in along time. I can't really even classify what sort of character he is. I would say anti-hero, but it doesn't fully work. As for my favorite character: C.C. all the way. I connect with Lelouch the most, but C.C.'s character is beautifully done from a viewpoint of someone who appreciates and knows what goes into creating characters.

Agreed C.C charatcer is beautiful done. Her backgorund her coming into the story what she dose how she acts.

Clamp did an outstanding job with this anime.

/Fate

Back