Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

code GM erro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not be invisible to most of the functional code anything I do
zimiro - code GM erro - RaGEZONE Forums

:scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*My opinion* This is because of your CabalMain.exe version. There was that kind of v. and with it you could have do this "GM Commands" but in case other characters could do that too... So nothing left for you just live without it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edits have to be made to the server files to allow accounts to use GM commands. I cant remember which ones but without making the edits the server wont let you even if you are technically a member of the GM nation via a SQL tool.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edits have to be made to the server files to allow accounts to use GM commands. I cant remember which ones but without making the edits the server wont let you even if you are technically a member of the GM nation via a SQL tool.

Correct. The first edit is in LoginSvr ini:

###################################
#### GM IP addresses ####
###################################
# Uncomment and set UseAdminUser to 1
# in your worldsvr config to allow the
# commands for admin users.
# /_invisible - Makes you invisible
# /_kickout - Kicks a player
# /_block - Blocks the target account
# /_unblock - Unblock the target account
# /_warp /moves you to the targeted map id
# /_summon /summons the targeted monster id
# /_csummon /summons the targeted characted id
#AdminIP=127.0.0.1

Uncomment AdminIP and change it to your own IP. Then go into your WorldSvr ini and set UseAdminUser to 1 which enables the commands for every IP listed in the LoginSvr.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The true gm commands (the ones listed in my post, not the test mode commands) should work in any cabalmain. If you still cannot use the commands after editing the config and rstarting the server then check the ip in cabal_auth_table in the db for your login is the same one you are adding in the loginsvr ini (the server sometimes has a different IP stored for you than you think).

Upvote 0
Back