• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Coded with framework

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

How are you?

I'm thinking of coding a version of Travian using a framework.

I would like to know the people who have more experience/coexistence with the code.

is it worth it or is it a waste of time?

I found and downloaded some projects from version 4.x, I was already lost in the database :blink:, because it has some very summarized words like: mdata, tdata, rs4, b1, sit2

odata = oasis, wdata = worlds

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Think there is a discord for travian development you should look it up also i think you can find on GIT.

Hello everyone,

How are you?

I'm thinking of coding a version of Travian using a framework.

I would like to know the people who have more experience/coexistence with the code.

is it worth it or is it a waste of time?

I found and downloaded some projects from version 4.x, I was already lost in the database :blink:, because it has some very summarized words like: mdata, tdata, rs4, b1, sit2

odata = oasis, wdata = worlds

Thank you.

Back