Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CodeXfire Moderator Application-RAN Online Section

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Personal Info:
Name:Ben
Language: English,Tagalog
Hobby: Developing
Favorite Section: Ran Online Section

About me:
My name is Ben and i am College student,im enjoy for developing at RAN Section.
I helping as much as possible,I am friendly and one thing is my gratitude to people.

Why should you hire me?
For the past few years i have been experience a moderator to other forums. For that moment are admin to that forum is so very strict,When you are Mod. you have stay to that forum for 8 hours,but i am only renting a Cafe i got only 5 hours,thats why i response for being a good mod and activate thats why my admin allowed me to get only 5 hours at that forum.(sorry for having long story)

Topic
If i hired being a moderator ill do my best to the members,i will help as much as possible,Guide what i only know at my brain and i will response for who i am.
Team Work is the BEST !

Contribution:http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/reshare-files-926986/
Thank You for Reading My Application

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Big contribution sir ? just reShare its an easy job just to save it.
by the way we "(ran online)" barely need a full professional , honest, kind, Active and trusted Moderator.

Nowadays Hackers and Attackers are spreading, "some" of professional developers in Ran are now attacking other Ran PS because of jealousy or afraid to lose some players (inc reasons). I'm just saying that improve the way your are right now.

There are only few who has the right to be the moderator but unfortunately they seems to be busy.

Well Goodluck! just keep being active and helpful bro. :thumbup:

Back