• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CoEMU SVN (Now Public)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To further our Community I have Issued that the project be Public, we need more Coders willing to help out and broaden A public Emulated Version of Conquer Online.
Alot of the coding needs cleaning up, ill start asap.
Also if you wish to become part of the CoEMU SVN project Team, please Pm me.

Visit the project, using Tract (recommended):

How to download the Source and Update it stress Free (how-to):

Project Source Download Link (Read Above how-to!))

Features:

Generally the Server's is MORE Stable, and is becoming more so with the Structure being Implemented.

Monsters (Which have AI):
-Monsters stats Load from the DB (So you can Create your Own Monsters).
-Once a monster is attacked it follows you.
-Monsters Attack if there in range of you, But the damage damage to the Character hasnt been set. (It sends a packet to say it did 5 damage but really it hasnt).
-Monsters die and respawn (with effects!).

Characters:
(The coding for these still need to rewritten to the new Structure, but they still work)
-Equiping/ Unequiping Items Works
Once an Item is equiped the stats of the item is added (eg, MinDamage, MaxDamage, Defence, Dodge ect ect.)
-Dropping Items on the Ground works and removal of items on the ground after a period of time.
-Attack Damage has been implemented for Bow Users/ 1Hander/2handers. (Magic Damage hasnt been implemented as of yet).
-Equipment/Stash items Save to database.
-Black Armors/ 2nd Rebirth Quest Items are included in the Database and are supported.

Mapping:
(Thanks a Million to unknownone for this)
-DMaps can be loaded and can checks to see if the Player is moving to a correct Location/ Height.
Though this is disabled cause the memory it uses is massive. Have to fix this.

Download the New Database Below:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lmao i looked atthe site for how to and im already lost ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heaps of updates :), guys check out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, i got it working for me......juzt fab

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone would write a guide how to configure and set it up... then all of co priv server fans could try to host it by themelves....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow im a noob, how do i get this to start? i downloaded the files, made the folder etc, its all updated.. but how do i run it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one can help me?
I run the server... but when i try to longin i got a message: "Client has been intentionally dropped by the server."

I tryed with a lot of Co clients and nothing... some one can help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Para que no tengamos problemas con que los link no funcionan,

Para compartir archivos utilicemos este correo que fue creado en
El correo es: conquerserver@yahoo.com
El usuario o contraseña es: conquerserver
La contraseña o password es: online

Pleasy, por favor si usted no esta interesado en colaborar, no cambie la contraseña para que todos puedan ingresar al correo y descargar los archivos
Si alguien puede mejorar esta version no dude en publicarla en este correo para que todos podamos descargarla

Este proyecto originalmente creo que es del conquer EMU,
Por el momento usted solo puede loguearse y ver alrededor tiene muchos bugs no esta nada completo

Si alguien tiene una versión mas completa por favor publíquenla en este correo para que todos podemos ver y aprenden las mejoras

Cuando me de un poco de tiempo intentare subir el manejador de base de datos al correo así será mas fácil su descarga

Como siempre
1 el manejador o gestor de base de datos

2 C#, viene incluido en el paquete del lenguaje de programación (recomiendo microsoft .Net 2005), si tu no tienes .net utiliza Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition (FREE):

para configurarlo puedes utilizar estos link
* busca en o o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The links doesn't work T_T
Could any1 update? thnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Conquer online private servers are near dead =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In order to download, make sure you set it to dl revision 15 not 16. 16 has no files in it for some reason.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any one make Download for that Source jz call me there :epvpers@live.com

Back