Combat Arms 2025: Client, Server, Database, API and Tools src

Are we able to get EXP and GP from gamemodes ?
I can only play by myself so I don't know if the multiplayer gamemodes give exp because singleplayer ones don't

Also I'm having difficulties setting up the website:
ORB4wqU.png


Does Bill Server need to be running for the website? It's the only one that isn't able to for me, I get errors:
F2gKNMf.png


Using my test script I am made sure I would be able to connect to the VISMS db:
BoBh6NO_d.webp

Could be possible that I'm doing something wrong in database.php or .env, I'm still trying
 
Last edited:
Ok I got the Bill Server to work, what OP was referring to just didn't click to me right away
But I'm still getting the same errors on the web pages

ORB4wqU.png


-- EDIT 1 --
If you want to fix Bill Server just look at OP picture, find BillServer.INI and replace the valofe URL to localhost

-- EDIT 2 --
So the url is an api endpoint and we need to supply values for it return anything
example:

-- EDIT 3 --

I found this:

yD0Bb31.png


Its a web site you can run locally, its files located in "CA_GERAL\combat arms geral\source combat arms\SOURCE COMBATE ARMS\SOURCE COMBATE ARMS\Tools\web\DBEdit_forLocal"

You can use Visual Studio > File > Open > Web Site, use ISS express to run it, though it's not working for me when i click any of the buttons:
LcqOTgk.png
 
Last edited:
the DB2 folder, when I try to restore COMBATARMS it says its a backup set, so the backup was split between multiple files?
Is the DB2 folder missing the other set for COMBATARMS backup ?
 
the DB2 folder, when I try to restore COMBATARMS it says its a backup set, so the backup was split between multiple files?
Is the DB2 folder missing the other set for COMBATARMS backup ?
Help me with the Server that won't open
 
how open DServer to open match Multiplayer?
 
Actually this source is the same as the one TechX posted before....
 
ok i have a nice progress with the dserver very annoyng , its loading then crash however i dont get any errors or logs i will upate here when i have result ok very cool its started now as normal server

1736120888715.webp
 
Last edited:
i using Windows 11 Pro x64 LaunchServer dont open how fix?
 
The network is bad, google drive cannot resume.
Please change the mirror, mega or mediafire.
Thx.
 
Last edited:
The network is bad, google drive cannot resume.
Please change the image, mega or mediafire.
Thx.
image or the source code? I uploading mirrors
 
Last edited by a moderator:
source code mirror, thank you!
 
Can someone help me?

I can't get online. My discord is amyrose99
 
can somebody to make a video how to run all server + website ?
 
Back