Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Come at me habbo v5 developer i have a letter for you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, man, I know it was difficult to make projects habbo v5, but I'm only asking this because I wanted to make a server just for friends, and for those who want to come and go as I have a server 24/7 and free I would be out of expenses, I know who has spent're having and spending money to not have more than 10 players, I can not believe it ... I know that having something that's unique, but there are few who are interested, I am one of them, the habbo faces who have the current version, not the 2007 version, it's okay that the person who created something, did not refund and post to the forum probably will not have, or rather, putting a donation button get more donations than the button that is on their site, I am humbly asking on behalf of the Brazilian community and some people in this forum, release it!. Leave many people happy!

Back