Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comet Server [2016, Java, Netty, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone please reupload the pack (DB, Emu, SWFs) ? All links are down.
Here go,
Comet Emulator Compiled by Jonteh:

Comet Emulator Clean (Not Compiled):

Comet DB and Habbo.swf:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[2016-04-18 16:44:18,820][nioEventLoopGroup-5-6] ERROR com.cometproject.server.game.rooms.objects.entities.types.PlayerEntity - Error while executing command
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.cometproject.server.game.commands.CommandManager.parse(CommandManager.java:241)
	at com.cometproject.server.game.rooms.objects.entities.types.PlayerEntity.onChat(PlayerEntity.java:407)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.messages.incoming.room.action.TalkMessageEvent.handle(TalkMessageEvent.java:72)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.messages.MessageHandler.handle(MessageHandler.java:477)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.sessions.SessionEventHandler.handle(SessionEventHandler.java:53)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.sessions.Session.handleMessageEvent(Session.java:109)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.clients.ClientHandler.channelRead0(ClientHandler.java:86)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.clients.ClientHandler.channelRead0(ClientHandler.java:18)
	at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.access$600(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:32)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext$7.run(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:299)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:357)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:111)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:137)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I keep getting this error message, you can help me?

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
[2016-04-18 16:44:18,820][nioEventLoopGroup-5-6] ERROR com.cometproject.server.game.rooms.objects.entities.types.PlayerEntity - Error while executing command
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.cometproject.server.game.commands.CommandManager.parse(CommandManager.java:241)
	at com.cometproject.server.game.rooms.objects.entities.types.PlayerEntity.onChat(PlayerEntity.java:407)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.messages.incoming.room.action.TalkMessageEvent.handle(TalkMessageEvent.java:72)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.messages.MessageHandler.handle(MessageHandler.java:477)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.sessions.SessionEventHandler.handle(SessionEventHandler.java:53)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.sessions.Session.handleMessageEvent(Session.java:109)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.clients.ClientHandler.channelRead0(ClientHandler.java:86)
	at com.cometproject.server.network.clients.ClientHandler.channelRead0(ClientHandler.java:18)
	at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.access$600(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:32)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext$7.run(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:299)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:357)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:111)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:137)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I keep getting this error message, you can help me?

Typically the first line in an error message is where the problem is coming from, everything else is a reaction to that initial issue. I haven't played with the server yet so I am not familiar with that bug, nor have I heard of anyone having said bug. Sounds like an issue with a command, maybe your DB isn't loaded correctly.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is actually a database error, because it fetches from the database. Most likely a invalid character or untrimmed value or unexpected null.

But yeah, guys, follow the trace, seriously.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have source open, and his stack trace doesn't say anything about line 413 (double checked to make sure I wasn't being a Special person)
Code:
        try {
            if (CommandManager.getInstance().isCommand(message)) {
                if (CommandManager.getInstance().parse(message, this.getPlayer().getSession()))
                    return false;
            } else if (CommandManager.getInstance().getNotifications().isNotificationExecutor(message, this.getPlayer().getData().getRank())) {
                CommandManager.getInstance().getNotifications().execute(this.player, message.substring(1));
            }
        } catch (Exception e) {
            log.error("Error while executing command", e);
            return false;
        }

The reason for the "Error while executing command" message

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the general consensus on this server? Is it as good or better than the one Sledmore released?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What is the general consensus on this server? Is it as good or better than the one Sledmore released?
I prefer this over boons tbh, it has same features plus more like working group forums and is stable. The source is also clear and clean much like boons so pretty much depends if your more comfortable with Java or C#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing....
Finally I can run a proper retro hotel on linux distributions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Comet has shutdown. Reason: "Failed to initialize sockets on address: 54.149.254.148:3000" someone can help with this error (Sorry for bad english=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comet has shutdown. Reason: "Failed to initialize sockets on address: 54.149.254.148:3000" someone can help with this error (Sorry for bad english=
Try to bind it to 0.0.0.0 instead of your ip

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! How i can add a playlist? When i add directly to db->players_settings->playlist i cant login(client stuck at 76%)
i tried with "PLAYLISTID", ["PLAYLISTID"] and PLAYLIST

Or i need to put the full youtube link?How i should fill this field?thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! How i can add a playlist? When i add directly to db->players_settings->playlist i cant login(client stuck at 76%)
i tried with "PLAYLISTID", ["PLAYLISTID"] and PLAYLIST

Or i need to put the full youtube link?How i should fill this field?thx

Try : [{"videoId":"INSERT VIDEO ID","title":"INSERT TITLE","description":"INSERT DESC","duration":null}]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back