• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

comments?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
was hoping to get pm'ed some instructions on how to login to the db,
as the included information is vague.

after that perhaps translation can begin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice game ^^

i need test that game, but the graphics are cools, any have a traslation of the game, traduction to english please, i need that to play

sorry for my english, is very bad..
i speak spanish in my country :wolfwood: :chair:

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol looks a bit strange +shrek in there for advertising purposes lol.. man I just dont see myself being a gm of this to be really honest so ill give this game a miss , bloody good job mental did on getting these files :) deserves a clap.. now all we need is real lineage1 server files hehe!! BIG JOB lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mental :

I am very interested in making this game as playable as possible , if you could please pm me any information you have regarding documentation , location of ftp server , how to login to dbserver , etc..

I will be ripping any and all db files available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're my man! i shall be looking forward to a working server for this one...hehehe kinda cute my li'l bro would be pleased with this game :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I no more noob in SQL in this day i. JOB this server run :) . i download client full + patch. i see in client files this (server.ini) i open with notepad .,& get my ip:) 1 hour or 2 & this ghame i playng.. I easy share my ip-- for all people if wont test game .my pc is good P 2.4 RAM 1GB only sux my conection:( 256/kb...== 3-4 people test..playng. -lol....
Thanks Mental. .... i go job -server....later i post here my problems or not...

my engl . is bad....

Mental Thanks FOR ALL.:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i read well your post
you said that you added full db fo this game with passes and accounts plus IP
i think it's stupid.
cause it wont be hard to decrypt passes.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeh dude it wont be hard to enrcypt passwords

Back