Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Compilation of Help threads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: DB Loign Failed To Connect

Hey, I had the same problem as well but I fixed it. You gotta make sure your ODBC its correctly managed, I advice to double check it. Then you should make sure the files on the Repack are matched correctly to the guides provided to you. Here is a good guide link And I repeat, make sure the files on the Repack\v15_Files are matched correctly the same as in the last part of the tutorial I give'd you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Cant connect at DB

Hey, I had the same problem as well but I fixed it. You gotta make sure your ODBC its correctly managed, I advice to double check it. Then you should make sure the files on the Repack are matched correctly to the guides provided to you. Here is a good guide link And I repeat, make sure the files on the Repack\v15_Files are matched correctly the same as in the last part of the tutorial I give'd you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HELP]Database server is not starting -.-

hmm well i experienced that when i tried to change every DEFAULT IP (127.0.0.1) into my IP XD. ahaha which is not right.

you only have to change the IP in your Neuz.ini, Accountserver.ini and loginserver.ini in your programs file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm well i experienced that when i tried to change every DEFAULT IP (127.0.0.1) into my IP XD. ahaha which is not right.

you only have to change the IP in your Neuz.ini, Accountserver.ini and loginserver.ini in your programs file.

tnx for the response but it used to work It's not like i'm starting it for a 1st time

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[Help] About Level CAP

Guys can you kindly help me in increasing level cap into 200 max level.. thank you for the person who can help me im very very thankful! in advanced!!!!

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You messed up your database my editing something manually.

Try:
//--
Code:
UPDATE CHARACTER_01_DBF
DELETE FROM MAIL_TBL
//--

else

try deleting RANKING_DBF and use a fresh one. Logs might be messed up.

If that dosen't work use an entire new database.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Cant connect at DB

Leechers got the source? :/

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Blocker

You need the source to block it or a packet filter to filter that package.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Character name already in use

Please help me i search in rage zone and in google but i can't find answer with this problem sorry

I delete all the old account in my database and create a new one but when i am creating new character this message show,, please help me

I already reshack the Neuz and change the port 15400,

mamenz8 - Compilation of Help threads - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Character name already in use

There's a fix for this in the guide, look under comments.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[Help] FlyFF Map Binary

Hey RZ.

I wanted to know how I can increase the map binary inside coreserver, as you know too many maps added will make it crash.

I found #define MAX_WORLD 256.

But it can't really be that since the map binary isn't 256 unless there's a algorythm on it which i doubt.

[Source files, can be .asm'd aswell]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Character name already in use

i already set my ODBC to English but this message always showing after i put the character name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Help] Items

hey guys , mm i got a question , is it possible to add items to my server , i mean , when i type the command

/ci [Id of weapon] mm , lets say the Ancient sword

i type /ci and the id of the item , i don't get anything

is there a folder that contains all the v15 items? that i can add to my pserver? answer me fast please

if its possible and u have a link , post it here , thanks :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Help] FlyFF Map Binary

none of that makes sense, the code in the source is c++ not binary the source cant be asmed unless your coding in asm thats makes as much sense as the good old saying before "ddos the backups" for those who remember it if your on about you have the source and trying to increase the map limit it in there somewhere if your on about trying to edit the binaries with asm to increase the limit i havent got a clue i dont know asm at all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Help] About Level CAP

@Kiira - that does not raise the level caps.

@Kawikaan - you'll need to change your worldserver.exe, there's a post about it on the release section.

Back