• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[compiled]CharacterWindow for neo client + s-files,param,cfg of s-files and gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
about source already share here :) use neo source then use xhellin share character window ;) but if u need my source :p nothings new in my source :D u can make it by ur own because source code that all u need is already share here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all ready share still not working :laugh:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
question who already try it in ur server and reporting character run bug because some ppl saying that in other player view run is bug its like moonwalk

why its working with me? :) dont just copy paste just merge or need some modification to may it work :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
already try all is working fine
just source for xhellin still error :laugh:

and mobedit no fix!!!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f748/mobnpcedit-neo-990186/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
question who already try it in ur server and reporting character run bug because some ppl saying that in other player view run is bug its like moonwalkwhy its working with me? :) dont just copy paste just merge or need some modification to may it work :D

So what is the best remedy for this bug! how to fix that moonwalk running?

Post some guide please step by step..

And one thing, sir, Kindly remove the dash and blink skill in source so that we will know if this is the reason in foot step delay.

Best thanks ever

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dash and blink is the problem like many ppl here said. >.< my next update will be delayed again because of that because i use dash action for vehicle boost xD

upcomming update
-fix club badge in character window maybe
-fix gm command not working maybe
-add vehicle color working maybe
-add vehicle boost maybe

sorry im not sure if its working because i cant test it by my self :D because im using low specs laptop LoL

So what is the best remedy for this bug! how to fix that moonwalk running?

Post some guide please step by step..

And one thing, sir, Kindly remove the dash and blink skill in source so that we will know if this is the reason in foot step delay.

Best thanks ever

Try this

Its not complete .. :) need to declare many things..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dash and blink is the problem like many ppl here said. >.< my next update will be delayed again because of that because i use dash action for vehicle boost xD

upcomming update
-fix club badge in character window maybe
-fix gm command not working maybe
-add vehicle color working maybe
-add vehicle boost maybe

sorry im not sure if its working because i cant test it by my self :D because im using low specs laptop LoL

Appreciated that, keep up the good work

Best thanks ever

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this :
i dont know if this files for fix light speed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Quiirex lightspeed is not the problem. the problem is the blink and dash in source code that result a bug run (moonwalk)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try claimie darel comment. Other files in dash and blink is include.

DxCharSham.ccp
GLCharacter.ccp
GLCharClient.ccp

Try it 1st :)

(so malay mo yan nga :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back