(Complied World Server)

here is a upload link to the file itself....... ENJOY... in it has the SQL and other things to it.....



Can someone please upload it to anywhere else?? Only God knows why I can't download from Speedyshare... every time I try, I always get "Your URL is no more valid. Please visit original URL to download."

And I've enabled cookies!!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

Thanks in advance
McLoco
 
Server crashing when I put cart parts on

My world server crashes when ppl attempt to assemble their carts
Don't know if it's this new compile or if I need to add something to make it work correctly
and I also noticed with my char that do have the cart assemble (after using this new compile) that the carts go nutz and run in the opposite direction you click

OK just to let everyone know if you are have this same problem just update your trose to v120 it worx with this version no crashing
 
Last edited:
We need the sources ,we can't work on new fix without it >_<

I want to add my fix ><

PS1: server crash without reason.
PS2: after increase skills,when u relog the skill lvl shutdown to lvl1
 
Last edited:
Would really apreciate the source. This is a great server with many many fixes, but I've noticed many bugs I've fixed on my server, both simple and complex + I'm really curious to see the fixes for skill book and other stuff..
 
I cant download the file... none of those links for to me o.O

Can someone upload it to this? Thx..

 
Back