Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

%copy Command How does it work.. 223.2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i do %copy < accountname > i get

%copy Lwdmaster2 >> FAILL ( gramma or logic)

i looked in Zoneserver for some more detail but could not find any thing more then just %copy

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see well i change the character manualy by dbo.tbl_base i set Accountserial and account to GM account then back again and it worked.
but when i set the char to RL and i restart my server the RL is gone.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Probably it attempted to copy the race leader position and errored out. Maybe he reason it isn't fully working like it is in 2.2.3 is due to ccr messing up the coding like they have done with auction house and honor guilds.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not male or female issue, it's tied to NPC quests. If the user has quests (or maybe certain quests) you cant' copy them

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok Thanks i will try a user who is lvl 65

you'll have to check, um, can't remember if it was NPC_quest_history, or one of those.
anyway, we figured out that those we couldn't copy always had some quest in one of those tables that didn't get finished.
and every single person we could copy didn't have one.

Never actually found a fix or true work around though, as we don't have quest rewards at all so it doesn't affect us as much.
Just know that the 2 things are related

Upvote 0
Back