Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

%copy Command How does it work.. 223.2

when i do %copy < accountname > i get

%copy Lwdmaster2 >> FAILL ( gramma or logic)

i looked in Zoneserver for some more detail but could not find any thing more then just %copy

Upvote 0
i see well i change the character manualy by dbo.tbl_base i set Accountserial and account to GM account then back again and it worked.
but when i set the char to RL and i restart my server the RL is gone.

Upvote 0
Probably it attempted to copy the race leader position and errored out. Maybe he reason it isn't fully working like it is in 2.2.3 is due to ccr messing up the coding like they have done with auction house and honor guilds.

Upvote 0
it's not male or female issue, it's tied to NPC quests. If the user has quests (or maybe certain quests) you cant' copy them

Upvote 0
ok Thanks i will try a user who is lvl 65

you'll have to check, um, can't remember if it was NPC_quest_history, or one of those.
anyway, we figured out that those we couldn't copy always had some quest in one of those tables that didn't get finished.
and every single person we could copy didn't have one.

Never actually found a fix or true work around though, as we don't have quest rewards at all so it doesn't affect us as much.
Just know that the 2 things are related

Upvote 0
Back