• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Corsair Adventure Log and Atoraxxion Bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have experienced 2 critical bugs on Corsair 3506. I downloaded both Chinese and English Version and both of them got the same problems.
The first bug is about the Adventure Logs.
W - Corsair Adventure Log and Atoraxxion Bugs - RaGEZONE Forums
You can see the weirdness in my screenshot. I don't understand why the original owner made changes on CompleteConditions of Bartali's Adventure Log, Herald's Journal, Deve's Encyclopedia and Pavino Greko's Collection. We have to talk to Jarette at the entrance of Ancient Chamber in order to complete the mentioned adventure logs now, however, the page 6 of Bartali's book 2 still can't be completed. As a result, Pavino Greko's book 3 can't be completed either because it requires the completion of Bartali's book 3.

R - Corsair Adventure Log and Atoraxxion Bugs - RaGEZONE Forums

The 2nd screenshot is from the Sage version. Everything seems correct here. I can try to edit the bugged datasheet but I am not sure if I have to update the dbss files as well.

The second bug is about Atoraxxion. I found an issue at the quest Broken Bonds where we have to balance the scale. The light indicate does not show up so I can never see the progress of the balance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
The issue of first image is probabbly from old Evolution server where the dev's probabbly tryied to make it easy to be finished.
But you can fix it manually or taking from other versions like you mentioned.

The Atoraxxion is bugged idk why, i remember Jin tryied to fix it but without results

Upvote 0
Back