Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Corsair] New Monster

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I decided to share with you my developments in the field of BDO.
Currently I am updating the official corsair files to the reboot version.
There are two monsters in the archive that you can use in your version of the server.

Of course, there are still some nuances, but they are already ready for work.
All you need to do is update the files that I uploaded and add drops to the monsters.
Due to the fact that the bdo section is dying, I decided to share.

Good luck to all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much for your work and for sharing you said you are also working on a version of the class reboot hopefully you will share that as well that would bring some benefit to us little hangers on who are not server managers but do oserver for fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure how to use Chinese character names.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you elaborate? I'm new to this. Don't know how to get started.

Add mister name from language file and you can possibile use any language
I mean, when creating character names, I can't create character names in Chinese.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search a language file for an id of an existing monster replicate it and change the name and id and rebuild the language file
Can you elaborate? I'm new to this. Don't know how to get started.

I mean, when creating character names, I can't create character names in Chinese.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search a language file for an id of an existing monster replicate it and change the name and id and rebuild the language file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The
You are talking about a game character not the name of a monster did I understand correctly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the system requirements for the Corsair version to open a server and is there a file link to open this server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I decided to share with you my developments in the field of BDO.
Currently I am updating the official corsair files to the reboot version.
There are two monsters in the archive that you can use in your version of the server.

Of course, there are still some nuances, but they are already ready for work.
All you need to do is update the files that I uploaded and add drops to the monsters.
Due to the fact that the bdo section is dying, I decided to share.

Good luck to all.

Bro can you share the newest emulator files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the system requirements for the Corsair version to open a server and is there a file link to open this server?

Requirement
Server whit 256 gb Ram

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that the official server is more stable. I don't like the emulator!

Back