Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which is make sense. Field server must be in different folder and use own set of config. Check odbc. Most likely you didn't set it. You need to set 2 groups of odbc for both auth/manager and field separately. This is somewhat different from nova,where you set it all in one place.

I see, I'm gonna do this then and let ya know. thanks a lot for the reply!
update: Got the server to go up. Now I need to figure out how to launch the game. I've tried using the launcher and the .exe but just they close soon after startup.
So obviously I'm asking how do I launch the game to get into my own server? I've downloaded both client folders and neither works.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Did you update the service.ini with the server's IP address?
2. Is there a firewall enabled on your server?
3. What launcher did you use? If the launcher is the one provided by PrimeBD, it will not work properly. I attached a clean one I created and use religiously for all my own Black Desert private servers. (unzip it into your client's directory)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Did you update the service.ini with the server's IP address?
2. Is there a firewall enabled on your server?
3. What launcher did you use? If the launcher is the one provided by PrimeBD, it will not work properly. I attached a clean one I created and use religiously for all my own Black Desert private servers. (unzip it into your client's directory)

1. The service.ini in the client folder? It doesnt have one. I'll get you a screenshot.
2. The firewall isnt preventing anything as far as I can tell. I can double check but seeing as how I haven't even got to the login screen I dont think thats the issue.
3. I have two client folders. One of them I got from the flicher download. The other I got from another link on here somewhere. One doesn't come with a launcher and the other is the steam version and I can't use that launcher.
With your launcher what do I do with it? Do i just drop it in the folder or is there more to it?

Thanks for the help

Edit: (The screenshot)
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. The service.ini in the client folder? It doesnt have one. I'll get you a screenshot.
2. The firewall isnt preventing anything as far as I can tell. I can double check but seeing as how I haven't even got to the login screen I dont think thats the issue.
3. I have two client folders. One of them I got from the flicher download. The other I got from another link on here somewhere. One doesn't come with a launcher and the other is the steam version and I can't use that launcher.
With your launcher what do I do with it? Do i just drop it in the folder or is there more to it?

Thanks for the help

Edit: (The screenshot)
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

you need service.ini and launcher to run it. edit service.ini. are you using a server or you will run it in your pc?

Here's the sample:

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=**IP ADDRESS**
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://downtest1.black.game.daumserver.com/patch/

** just save it as service.ini on your notepad

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need service.ini and launcher to run it. edit service.ini. are you using a server or you will run it in your pc?

I'm running it off a my second computer.
The files I downloaded didnt come with a service.ini or launcher.
Do i have to make one or better yet is there a client that comes with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm running it off a my second computer.
The files I downloaded didnt come with a service.ini or launcher.
Do i have to make one or better yet is there a client that comes with it?

with the launcher, ledie uploaded some launcher here before. you can use it. service.ini, you can make it in notepad then save it as "service.ini"

then to connect to your server, you need to port forward in your router. open port 8888,8889 and 8899

turn off your server's firewall. configure both login and field ip addresses.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with the launcher, ledie uploaded some launcher here before. you can use it. service.ini, you can make it in notepad then save it as "service.ini"

then to connect to your server, you need to port forward in your router. open port 8888,8889 and 8899

turn off your server's firewall. configure both login and field ip addresses.

I'll look for the launcher and see about making a service.ini. The routes are already forwarded so thats no biggie.
Thanks for the help. I'll be back in probably 10 minutes asking for more help lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll look for the launcher and see about making a service.ini. The routes are already forwarded so thats no biggie.
Thanks for the help. I'll be back in probably 10 minutes asking for more help lol

Dude, I posted a launcher for you in my earlier post :/

Copy and paste this into a service.ini and leave it in your client folder.

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

Put your servers IP address where you see **IP ADDRESS**

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

I know i was going to use your launcher. the service.ini was my only headache. I was thinking I had to do something really specific (cause I overthink a lot) So i wasnt going to assume I just needed to make it simple.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

do you have client tools for corsair? like meta injector for the client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to create almost all of the dbss, but some fail and when i try to patch it generates the paz files but when the client loads them it crashes with errors of files not there or unable to unpack. Thats the only problem that remains unsolved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to create almost all of the dbss, but some fail and when i try to patch it generates the paz files but when the client loads them it crashes with errors of files not there or unable to unpack. Thats the only problem that remains unsolved.

what did you use to parse it? corsair client has its own meta injector. it will corrupt the paz if you use meta injector 1.4.1 or others

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i treid to use the Paz.py script that comes with the server toolset but the client does not like the paz files generated by it. Is there any other tool? The only MetaInjector i found is the 1.4.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welp that did it. Went in game and did some fighting and what not. Works smoothly! Thanks again @prokid @TheSourcerer and @Biomanable. You guys were life savers. Now I need to figure out how to edit the database. Going to change how much HP those potions give and edit some accessories >:)

Also anyone know how to turn your season server into just the regular one?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welp that did it. Went in game and did some fighting and what not. Works smoothly! Thanks again @prokid @TheSourcerer and @Biomanable. You guys were life savers. Now I need to figure out how to edit the database. Going to change how much HP those potions give and edit some accessories >:)

Also anyone know how to turn your season server into just the regular one?

go to both field and login - GameServerData - Datasheet_server.xlsm and look for isSeasonChannel. put 0 instead of 1

Back