Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It’s d3dl related how you create your dbss while creating it’s making it wrong I fixed my d3dl and it works

Typical that i checked everything but not the most obvious... And can explain a bit what you did? For people that is a bit out of the scope to fix that problem.

And you can add pearls to everything like challenges, drops, etc... you can mes the db, but i think it is cleaner the other way without "cheating"...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me how to add acoins to the account. Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me how to add acoins to the account. Thanks!

Vienna221's quote: /crtitem 6 9999999 will give you Pearl Coins, and changing the 6 to either 5 or 7 will grant you Loyalties. Follow Ledie's guide in Tutorials to make yourself an admin.

I suspect that razor777 is asking this so he can figure out which table/column needs to be modified when selling acoins on his website to support his server.

buying Pearls with acoin is handled fine in-game with the pearl market.
I took a look through the database structures to see if I can figure out what gets modified when buying acoin. Didn't find it. But I didn't look very hard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suspect that @razor777 is asking this so he can figure out which table/column needs to be modified when selling acoins on his website to support his server.

buying Pearls with acoin is handled fine in-game with the pearl market.
I took a look through the database structures to see if I can figure out what gets modified when buying acoin. Didn't find it. But I didn't look very hard.

Yes. That's exactly what I meant. How to add acoin to an account through a database query. I would really appreciate any information on this matter. Thank you! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe here ??

UpFWq0i - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What i think is the case with ACoins, is that those are stored in a seperate DB which we don't have at our hands. Usually the client calls the payment api which then provide the amount of Acoins you have from DB. That whats the fake auth did for us in Nova, it answered the clients API call and gave back a fixed Value. So if you somehow get that DB and setup the payments webpage correctly then you can probably do that. No idea if thats correct but it would at least make sense to me that they store it on its own. Maybe the nova billings db is compatible?
In the payments.dll there is this stored procedure which we don't have, that might would do what you want 'uspAdminSetAcoin'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks friends ! This information helped me a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still stuck with the 36 000 errors even after redoing everything. I need someone to help me figure this out with teamviewer I will pay you.

Discord: machusenpai#9529

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends, two questions:
1. Is it possible to edit the inventory of the starting character?
2. How to find out the ID of the first quest from the dark spirit in the beginning of the game?
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I have a few questions:

1) I have 128 GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD - will it be comfortable for me to play? I want to play with my friend (so basically 2 active players on the server)
2) Is it possible to set the server on the localhost?

Thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any way to download all the files from elsewhere? because the file is very limited and it will take forever to download the 200 GB

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello ask friends we will fix the product Edit here #na#datasheet_cashproduct and nothing will change thank you very much

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arsha is a Full PvP server without the Karma penalties you would normaly get on the other server channels.
A season server is a channel for very fast character progression. Everything is easier and way faster then usual, even the gear progression is different from the main channels, pvp is usually completly disabled besides the open arena spots.
Hadum aka Elvia's Realm is a special channel where low level grind spots are elevated to become high level spots. If you want to read more in detail about it here is a link to it:

Back