• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Corsair Server Files + Client - Reorganized

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup Community,

Corsair Serverfiles:

1Fichier: Corsair_Serverfiles.rar
Google Drive2: Corsair_Serverfiles.rar
Google Drive: Corsair_Serverfiles.rar
g7XEfWm - Corsair Server Files + Client - Reorganized - RaGEZONE Forums

Corsair Client:
-fixed ítems not sellable to NPC (thanks to @Matar)
-fixed language issues
-added launcher (thanks to @Nopey)

1Fichier: Corsair Client Patched+Launcher.rar
Mega.nz: Corsair Client Patched+Launcher.rar
Google Drive2: Corsair Client Patched+Launcher.rar
Google Drive: Corsair Client Patched+Launcher.rar
23mDJtB - Corsair Server Files + Client - Reorganized - RaGEZONE Forums

If the links should die, write it in the comments.

kind regards

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sup Community,

I deleted all duplicated files in the Corsair Files from this thread and compressed them to 90,3 GB:
F6Q1IlK - Corsair Server Files + Client - Reorganized - RaGEZONE Forums

I included the Corsair Client aswell as the Steam Client because there was some misconseption about wich client is the matching one for these files in "Potato spreaders" thread comments.

Be aware that those files are about
R3twoO2 - Corsair Server Files + Client - Reorganized - RaGEZONE Forums
uncompressed, so you need at least 600 GB free space.

1fichier : Corsair_Serverfiles+Client.rar
use alldebrid service for free 1fichier premium download

Google Drive: Corsair_Serverfiles+Client.rar

If someone has suggestions for other download websites or the link should die, write it in the comments.

kind regards

There is absolutely no reorganization in this. These folders contain more than 300GB of useless garbage, which has absolutely nothing to do with the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is absolutely no reorganization in this. These folders contain more than 300GB of useless garbage, which has absolutely nothing to do with the server.

i just deleted all the duped .rar, .7z and duped folders. didnt know if it is that bad but i already deleted most of the duped stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you put it up on mega or torrent because i keep getting this : Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Also tried to download your last google drive upload and it failed 5 times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the effort to put an updated file package together!

Would definitely echo the request for either a torrent or MEGA site links if you have a chance to upload copies there. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it to start downloading the server now on gdrive but it crashed once again at 29gb. But no problem at all to download the client now when its on mega.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please is there a way after downloading from decoding and inserting a video explanation from start to finish and how to run it?

Great work but what are the download steps and how to operate Do I download all these files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this official retail files or emulator?

Back