• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

COString

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me first explain what this program does.
It reads all the executable/section binary searching for all strings inside it, and then dumps to a txt file.

This program has not a GUI, its command-line.

You could use it to find strings you would want to change inside the executable because it will also give you the string offset.

The usage is documented in the program, just double click it and you'll know what you need to do.

If you will use it with a section dumped, you just go to CFF Explorer, dump the section to disk. Save the Virtual Address of it. Convert to decimal using windows calc and sum the exe's base address. Should be 40000 (also convert it to decimal). Use the result as the second argument to the executable.

I wont provide source yet.
.NET FRAME 2.0 REQUIRED!

Download links:

Image:

SheenBR - COString - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks to bobsobol.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't relate. ;) but I will update this if there is a further more explanation on what it is really the benefits, use of this program. Overall I Thank You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release!

does this mean we can customize GM commands like /_block /_kickout to our liking? or am i wrong?

thanks!

EDIT: i just checked, i was wrong, is there any way we can customize the GM commands?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back