Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Course mess up :D

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well this is it :). Spent the whole year getting all my work done. Handed in most of it and am finishing the rest of it off. Guess what happens. I find out the photoretouching coursework i spent ages doing at the beggining of the year has been lost by my f-ing teacher.

Another thing. My work for my flash animation is totally done. The only thing i needed to do was have screen-dumps of me uploading the animation to a website useing dreamweaver. I now found out the college network is down so i cant even do that. Meaning im gona fail my whole flash part of my course coz of the college messing up. (last day today)

How much of a piss take is this? Im gona fail my course due to my college and its teachers f-ing up. So to say the least... im slightly fucked off.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
surely u can explain the situation and things will be sorted out??

They exactly all the stuff thats wrong. But its the end of the college term.... nothing else can be done now. The most i can do is re-do the whole course next year. All i say to that is **** IT!!! After ive finished this im going out n getting a job. Simple as that. Ive had enough of school / college. Time to move on with my life n get sorted etc etc.

Reaction score
lol don't b daft, there's no way u can fail a whole year coz of teachers **** ups. Get on the fone (or better yet write a letter) 2 the board and explain the situation in full

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok computer network failures at the school if reported and proven are reinbursed as in you get the exact time it was down extra to do the work

secondly the lost assignment isnt your fault get on the phone and tell the exam board that the school lost it and that it wasnt your fault (you should have all it backed up reprint it)

if you do fail due to the lost assignment get proof you handed it in and sue them you have a legitimate case

and i hate saying it but if you fail cause of this its no one elses fault but your own dont let it happen get in touch with the exam board like NOW

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ive managed to argue with my teachers enough to get them to let me come in next week (when the college is supposedly shut to students) and finish off the work that i couldent get done today :).

On another + side the qualification im doing is a diploma. That means thats its made up of lots of little qualifications. Today i managed to get my main web-design + flash qualification done. I have also got my net research + dreamweaver qualification done. Whatever happens... at the end i get some qualifications so it wouldent be a total waist of time i spose :). And im most intrested in the flash one. For someone to do a 1hour lesson for flash done by a proffesional costs around

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This happened to my Geography coursework, all 5000 words of it. The stupid bastard teacher lost the work, but he had signed my work off. When he questioned me, it was like him accusing me of not handing it in. I showed him the paper in which he signed his name and I told him I wasn't doing it again and that it was his problem.

The bastard made me do the coursework again or would not enter me for the exam. I pretty much told him to **** off.

If I fail, I'll laugh as he won't get paid as much. Failing one exam out of 13 isn't bad. :)

Reaction score
u should get them 2 found it or at least get them 2 explain 2 the board what has happen coz u shouldn't b graded down because of teachers lack of keep. u shouldn't have 2 do it again or resit a yr coz of them. u need them 2 sort it out not u coz it isn't your fault.
i had this prob at high school when they losted all 7 pieces of english c/wk and they said i had 2 do it all again in a space of 2 wks. my parents complain and i got a C overall but only 4 lit and a D 4 lang.

Reaction score
Solares said:
Well ive managed to argue with my teachers enough to get them to let me come in next week (when the college is supposedly shut to students) and finish off the work that i couldent get done today :).

On another + side the qualification im doing is a diploma. That means thats its made up of lots of little qualifications. Today i managed to get my main web-design + flash qualification done. I have also got my net research + dreamweaver qualification done. Whatever happens... at the end i get some qualifications so it wouldent be a total waist of time i spose :). And im most intrested in the flash one. For someone to do a 1hour lesson for flash done by a proffesional costs around

Back