Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cpack Change and Tools for merging files + more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. We made a tool for merging chinese files with English files without any loss of English translated data and no loss of structure in files. And also a .cpk reconstructor that will remove any form of edited cpk magic bytes modifications "like the pretty lame cpk security a certain french pserver uses" I also offer recoding of serverfiles and antihack solutions with custom mods for a fair donation to buy me some coffe during late nights ;). Anyhow here is a Test version of the tool we are making. We removed some functions from this release. I cant access my old account or i would have posted it on that account //Cain142

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to conec this tools in my server?

thanks before
The Tool released is only a test version. Full version will have more functions possibility to save data and also options to edit rewards that are hardcoded into the server files. If you got suggestions of what to add into tool you are welcome to pm me on here or Contact me on skype gm-enigma

Back